WHAT SETS FORMS DIRECT APART FROM OTHER ONLINE PRINTERS?
- INDUSTRY-LEADING PRINT CAPABILITIES. Most online printers offer very narrow, limited print specifications when it comes to NCR products – forcing you, the customer, to modify your needs to match their offering. Not us. ALL we do is forms! And we know our stuff. Unique page sizes, paper colour sequences and tricky add-ons like perforating and cover printing … we offer them all! Utilize our templates (or your own creation through our “Print your Own Design” calculators) and build a form to the EXACT physical specifications you need.
- UNMATCHED TEMPLATE LIBRARY. Nobody in Canada can rival the breadth and variety of templates that our library contains! Over our 15 years of form printing experience, we’ve built a library of hundreds of proven templates, across all industries, that have been field-tested by people just like you. If you visit our site unsure of what you require, you’ll likely be able to find a suitable template that closely fits your business’s needs.
- EASY-TO-USE DESIGN WIZARD. Select, customize and order your form online – all in a single visit. Yup, it really is that easy thanks to our one-of-a-kind Design Wizard. Modify our templates in real-time, see the results with your own eyes, then checkout knowing that the product we print will be exactly as you wanted it.
DO YOU SELL OTHER STOCK BESIDES NCR PAPER?
Yes. While all of our templates & pricing calculators are defaulted to NCR paper stock, we can also print forms on rigid card stock (65 lb.) with many great features – such as numbering and padding. Visit our Shop Card Stock Forms tab at the top of the page, or contact our Support Team to learn more.
CAN THE TEMPLATES BE MODIFIED?
Absolutely! Our Design Wizard allows you to personalize EVERY template we have, in real time, right on the site before you check out! The number of customizable fields vary between templates, however, all allow you to upload your own logo and company header information, at minimum. If you require some major alterations to one of our templates (that aren’t achievable in the Wizard), no problem! You can request major modifications through the Print Your Own Design menu. Just have the page size and Template Code (eg. WO1) handy when you get there. There is no additional charge for this service! The price you pay at checkout, is the price you pay. Period!
HOW DO I PROPERLY SELECT INK COLOURS?
Ink colours are a variable that will affect your product price, so it is important you are selecting the appropriate option from the drop down menu to ensure you get the most accurate price AND that we don’t encounter any issues with your submitted logo artwork.
- Black Ink Only is the most popular (and most cost efficient) of our offerings. Any logo art files uploaded with this setting will automatically be turned to grayscale in the Design Wizard for production purposes.
- 2 Colours (Black + 1) or 3 Colours (Black + 2) are the correct ink selections when you want to include a splash of colour (or two) in your logo / form design, but also want to take advantage of the cost efficiencies of our larger, offset press printing format (quantities of 1,000 or more). In these cases, high quality vector logo artwork is required, as well as the Pantone ink colour number(s). If you do not know the Pantone number, our art department will do our best to match a colour to your artwork.
- Full Colour (CMYK) is run on our digital press equipment and ideal for smaller quantity orders (under 1,000 forms) that include multiple colours within the logo artwork.
Nope! Any graphic design work required for your print order is 100% included in your purchase price. While our online Design Wizard allows you to make many basic customizations to our templates yourself, we are standing by, ready to jump to action when you need more. Custom jobs land in our art department. Our design team will work directly with you over email to ensure your form is exactly what you want before we proceed to printing it. Whether it is a minor word change or an entire build from scratch, we create it for FREE – we love building functional forms for our customers!
CAN I GET MY ARTWORK FILES?
All our artwork files are proprietary, owned by Forms Direct and created for the sole purpose of print production by Forms Direct. Customers may purchase print-ready electronic files from Forms Direct, by request, for a one time fee of $100 per file, plus tax.
HOW LONG DOES AN ORDER TAKE – START TO FINISH?
Physical print production takes approximately 4-9 business days, depending on the print specifications. For custom jobs that require emailed artwork proofs, please understand that the production timeline only begins once we receive your approval. We ship Canada-wide via Purolator from our Alberta-based production facility. If you are in need of rush service, make note in your order’s Special Instructions and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule.
HOW DO YOU SHIP?
We ship via courier – primarily with Purolator. As such, all shipping addresses MUST be courier serviceable. We do not ship with Canada Post and cannot ship to box numbers. If you do not have a physical shipping address, you can use the address of your local Purolator depot and they’ll notify you when your parcel is in and ready for pickup.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING?
Heck no! We ship across Canada for FREE. Whether its a couple of small receipt books or a couple of loaded pallets full of oilfield work tickets – we always pay the freight and do our best to get it to you fast! * There are rare instances when remote / under-serviced locations may require special courier charges. But don’t worry – we’ll always have that discussion with you before processing your order.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA?
No, we only ship to Canadian customers.
CAN I TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY ORDER?
You sure can. Our Support Team is on hand Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (MST) to assist you with anything you need. You can call us toll free at 1-855-444-FORM (3676). We KNOW forms and would be happy to provide advice, help you navigate our site – or even carry out an order over the phone.
HOW DO I REORDER?
We know that nobody wants to start from scratch when trying to reorder a custom form product, so we’ve made this process super easy! Simply visit our Reorder page, enter the required details and hit “submit.” After reviewing your submission, we will fire you an order confirmation to collect payment. Submit payment and boom … we go to print. It’s that easy.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
We are fully dedicated to customer care and strive for 100% client satisfaction in every step of your purchasing experience. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your finished product, please notify us within 7 days of product receipt. Our Support Team will review your concerns, and should the product be deemed defective (we reserve the right to ask for product return or photographic proof), a store credit for the full amount of your purchase will be issued towards a re-print of the product. Refunds will ONLY be issued for physical print defects. Forms Direct will not be responsible for any errors or omissions found in the form artwork post production, as all artwork is approved by the client during the proofing process (either via the Design Wizard or via email for custom jobs). As all Forms Direct product is custom-made to our client’s specifications, returns of any kind will not be accepted.